London, 8th February 2017 – Drake has been named by IFPI as the world’s best-selling recording artist of 2016, highlighting the huge success of his fourth album, Views, which was released last year.
CEDEU anuncia la celebración del "I Curso de Especialización de delitos contra la propiedad intelectual en el ámbito digital”
- Digital business exceeds 100 million euros and represents 61% of the market.
- Paying streaming surpasses the million subscribers base in 2016.
- Physical format resist: vinyl sales grow and CD remains interesting.
- Manuel Carrasco leads the top sellers chart for the first time. 17 titles in Spanish out of top 20.
- Most successful track: Enrique Iglesias feat. Wisin ‘Duele el corazón’.
SOUNDS FROM SPAIN will lend its support to six bands from Spain in the upcoming edition of South by South West which will take place in March 2017 in Austin, Texas.
- El esfuerzo supone el 27% de los ingresos totales del sector
- IFPI presenta el informe Investing in Music: The Value of Record Companies